July 6, 2011

Australia 1x07, 1x08 DELAYED

So... yeah. I'd been hoping to get last week's recap done by Tuesday, and then do this week's recap by this coming Tuesday. Unfortunately, there's been a raft of personal issues affecting me at the moment and I haven't been devoting the time to the recap that I normally would. 1x07 will be up this coming Tuesday, and I will endeavour to have 1x08 done by next Thursday, but it may be forced to wait until the following Tuesday when I would normally publish the recap for 1x09 (next week's episode).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

1 comment:

  1. Bugger. I've been looking forward to the recap!! Mind you, considering I'm currently on episode 4 of my own thoughts on the show I can't really fault you... hope you can catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete